S C I E N C EP R O V E S G O D
"IN THE BEGINNING" (abbreviated)
The Science of the Big Bang & Steady State Theories
(posted: March 2010)
* All scripture references are from the New King James Version (NKJV) of the Bible, unless otherwise noted.
The year of record for how the universe began is 1948 (Hebrew year 5708)
Big Bang Theory (1948/5708)
The universe began spontaneously as a colossal explosion of an incredibly small and compressed point. The point created the universe, established the operating laws of the universe, and then created man to observe the universe. Before the point expanded, nothing existed except the point; not time, space, energy, or matter. The causeless expansion of the point was the birth of the universe, the “creation moment”.
Steady State Theory (1948/5708)
The universe is eternal. It has always been. There was no “in the beginning”; hence, no opportunity for creationists to claim a God ordained creation moment.
God’s Creation Theory (1948/5708)
NOTE: Only the significant phrases of direct quotes are used.
- Psalm 148 (1948)
- Praise the Lord from the heavens; …
- Praise Him, sun and moon; Praise Him, all you stars of light!
- Praise Him, you heaven of heavens
- … For He commanded and they were created.
- He also established them forever and ever; He made a decree which shall not pass away.
- Psalm 8 (5708)
- When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained,
- What is man that you are mindful of him, …
- For You have made him …
- You have made him …
- O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is Your name in all the earth!
It could not be more direct. God ordained the universe. He created it, set it in order, and established it by laws that would not pass away. He then created man to observe the creation and honor his Creator. How excellent is His name in all the earth!
Click here to post comments >
“In the Beginning"