H I S T O R Y P R O V E S G O D
THE DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN
(posted: September 2011)
* All scripture references are from the New King James Version (NKJV) of the Bible, unless otherwise noted.
- Osama bin Laden was dispatched to his eternal reward on the morning of May 2, 2011, Islamabad time, by a team of U.S. Navy SEALs. Many details of the life and death of Osama bin Laden can be gleaned from the day and year patterns encoded into the Bible. This article, however, will focus on two fundamental questions:
- What happened to bin Laden after he died?
- What does this mean for his followers?
Where do the footsteps of the world's foremost proponent of Islamic Jihad lead?
- Biblical Year Pattern for May 2, 2011/Hebrew Year 5771 (Psalms 11, 111, 71)
- Psalms 11:2, 5, 6
- For look! The wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow on the string, that they may shoot secretly at the upright in heart.
- The Lord tests the righteous, but the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates.
- Upon the wicked He will rain coals; fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup.
- Psalm 111:10
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who do His commandments.
- Psalm 71:4, 10, 13, 24
- Deliver, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous, and cruel man.
- ... and those who lie in wait for my life take counsel together.
- Let them be confounded and consumed who are adversaries of my life.
- ... for they are confounded, they are brought to shame who seek my hurt.
- Biblical Day Pattern for May 2, 2011 (chapters 2 and 32 of appropriate books)
- Isaiah 32:7
- Also the schemes of the schemer are evil; He devises wicked plans to destroy the poor with lying words.
- Ezekiel 32:22-30, 32
- “... with their graves all around her, all of them slain, fallen by the sword.
- Her graves are set in the recesses of the Pit, and her company is all around her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, who caused terror in the land of the living.
- ... who have gone down uncircumcised to the lower parts of the earth, who caused their terror in the land of the living, now they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.
- They have set their bed in the midst of the slain, with all her multitude, with her graves all around it, all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword; though their terror was caused in the land of the living, yet they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit; it was put in the midst of the slain.
- ... with all their graves around it, all of the uncircumcised, slain by the sword, though they caused their terror in the land of the living.
- ... who have gone down to hell with their weapons of war; they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities will be on their bones, because of the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.
- Yes, you shall be broken in the midst of the uncircumcised, and lie with those slain by the sword.
- ... they shall lie with the uncircumcised and those who go down to the Pit.
- ... all of them ... who have gone down with the slain in shame at the terror which they caused by their might; they lie uncircumcised with those slain by the sword, and bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.
- ... and he shall be placed with those of the uncircumcised with those slain by the sword, Pharaoh and all his multitude,” says the Lord God.
- Osama’s Fate
The biblical day and year patterns linked to Osama bin Laden by the date of his death strongly imply that he is in hell. The multitudes who desire to follow in his footsteps will likely join him there. There are no virgins, wine, or glory in hell awaiting these misguided martyrs, only eternal darkness, suffering, and shame. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. The wise take heed and amend their ways.
Suicide bombers believe they earn paradise by spilling their own blood and the blood of others. However, it is not their own blood that counts. It is only by the blood of the One found worthy to die in our place that anyone is able to enter the kingdom of heaven. Blood had to be spilled - not on the streets, but on the cross.
- ... in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
- For scarcely for a righteous man will one die, yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die.
- But God demonstrates His own love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
Romans 5: 6-9
Christ died so we might live - forever
Click here to post comments >
Fate of Anwar Al-Awlaki