H I S T O R Y P R O V E S G O D
SUICIDE BOMBING TOLL TOPS 12,000 1
(posted: September 2011)
* All scripture references are from the New King James Version (NKJV) of the Bible, unless otherwise noted.
- More than 12,000 Iraqi civilians have been killed by suicide bombers since the U.S. - led invasion in 2003, as reported by the British medical journal Lancet on September 2, 2011. While buried explosive devices have killed and maimed many US troops, suicide belts have been Islamic radicals weapon of choice for killing their fellow Muslims.
“According to the paper (Lancet 09/02/11) suicide bombers killed 12,284 Iraqi civilians and injured 30,644 others.” 1
This cumulative study released on a specific date provides us with a day of record for suicide bombers - September 2, 2011. Since Osama bin Laden’s death also occurred on the second day of the month and the same calendar year, the day and year patterns are identical, strongly suggesting both bin Laden and the suicide bombers share a common fate.
- Biblical Year Pattern for September 2, 2011/Hebrew Year 5771 (Psalms 11, 111, 71)
- Psalm 11:2, 5, 6
- For look! The wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow on the string that they may shoot secretly at the upright in heart.
- The Lord tests the righteous, but the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates.
- Upon the wicked He will rain coals; fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup.
- Psalm 111:10
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all these who do His commandments.
- Psalm 71:4, 10, 13
- Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel men.
- For my enemies speak against me; and those who lie in wait for my life take counsel together,
- Let them be confounded and consumed who are adversaries of my life; let them be covered with reproach and dishonor who seek my hurt.
- Biblical Day Pattern for September 2, 2011 (chapters 2 and 32 of appropriate books)
- Isaiah 32:7
- Also the schemes of the schemer are evil; he devises wicked plans to destroy the poor with lying words.
- Ezekiel 32:23-27, 30, 32
- Her graves are set in the recesses of the Pit, and her company all around her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, who caused terror in the land of the living.
- ... who have done down to the lower parts of the earth, who caused their terror in the land of the living, how they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.
- ... though their terror was caused in the land of the living, yet they bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit; it was put in the midst of the slain.
- ... they caused their terror in the land of the living.
- ... who have gone down to hell with their weapons of war; they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities will be on their bones, because of the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.
- ... all of them ... who have gone down with the slain in shame at the terror which they caused ... bear their shame with those who go down to the Pit.
- ... and he shall be placed with those of the uncircumcised with those slain by the sword, Pharaoh and all his multitude, “ says the Lord God.
- So what do the patterns encoded into the scriptures thousands of years ago say about the fate of suicide bombers and their hero Osama bin Laden? The patterns strongly imply that those who commit terror in life will themselves be terrorized in death. They will spend eternity deep in the recesses of the Pit enduring perpetual shame, torment, and suffering, surrounded by those they murdered in the land of the living. They sought paradise by the shedding of blood, but instead found hell by that same shed blood.
Blood is necessary to gain eternal life, but not the blood of suicide bombers, nor the blood of their victims. It is only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, our Lord, that any of us can enter the kingdom of heaven.
- ... in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
- For scarcely for a righteous man will on die, yet for a good man someone would even dare to die.
- But God demonstrates His own love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Much more than, having been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
Christ died so we might live.
- Suicide bombing toll tops 12,000; New York Times; The Associated Press; September 4, 2011
Click here to post comments >