H I S T O R Y P R O V E S G O D
ROE VS. WADE - January 22, 1973
(posted: February 2011)
* All scripture references are from the New King James Version (NKJV) of the Bible, unless otherwise noted.
- Landmark Supreme Court (S.C.) decision legalizing abortion.
- Biblical Year Pattern (Psalms 73, 33, 133)
- Psalm 73:15, 26 - untrue to a generation of God’s children; though 53 million killed, their souls will live eternally.
- Psalm 133:1, 3b - chief justices (all men) should have been unified in their decision for life instead of death.
- Biblical Day Pattern (chapters representing day 22 in appropriate books)
- Genesis 22:2, 12 - S.C. should have decided not to sacrifice children
- Exodus 22:22 - Do not afflict single women or fatherless children
- Job 22:9 - S.C. sent women away empty; crushed the strength of the fatherless
- Jeremiah 22:13a, 15b, 16, 17, 18b, 19a, 21, 23b, 28b, 30a - Judicial chambers of this S.C. declared unrighteousness and injustice; predecessors had declared the opposite and judged uprightly concerning the poor and needy; S.C. shed innocent blood; no brothers and sisters to cry for the lost; no dignity in burial; did not obey the voice of the Lord; guilty will inherit the pains of a woman in labor; descendants were cast out; childless
- Ezekiel 22:2, 4a, 6, 7, 9a, 12a, 20-22, 25, 31 - S.C. shed innocent blood; divine judgement on transgressors; unborn torn as prey for profit; divine judgement in this life or the next.
- Matthew 22:6, 17-21, 23-26, 32, 42 - God’s servants killed; the judicial branch stepped into God’s territory; many will die childless as result of S.C. decision; “Whose Son is He?”, who had the right to take His life?
- Mark 6:12, 14b, 15, 21-29, 56b - God’s solution - repentance; dead are raised to life; birthday of the unborn brought death; Repent, touch His garment and be made well.
- Luke 22:19, 20, 22, 25, 26, 37, 53b, 57-60 - Like the unborn, Jesus body and blood sacrificed; Like Jesus, children betrayed; sacrificed children greater than those who condemned them; children numbered with the transgressors; hour of the power of darkness; S.C. denied knowing the unborn children.
- John 1:12-14, 29, 34, 36, 49 - Children born of the will of God; sacrificed innocent lambs; the children have a Father; Jesus - the sacrificed Lamb of God, the Son of God, and the King of Israel.
Click here to post comments >
“The Great Bird Mystery of 2011”