H I S T O R Y P R O V E S G O D
FATE OF ANWAR AL-AWLAKI
(posted: December 2011)
* All scripture references are from the New King James Version (NKJV) of the Bible, unless otherwise noted.
“Upon the wicked He will rain coals; fire and brimstone and burning wind shall be the portion of their cup.”
“... two Predator drones fired the Hellfire missiles which killed the terror leader.” 2
September 30, 2011
- Anwar al-Awlaki, al-Qaeda’s leading propagandist, was killed in the Yemen desert on the morning of September 30, 2011 by Hellfire missiles fired from two Predator drones. The year 2011 has been a tough year for terrorists, as the Bible patterns predicted it would be some 2500 years ago.
- Biblical Year Pattern for September 30, 2011 / Hebrew Year 5772 (Psalms 11, 111, 72)
- Psalm 11:2, 6
- For look, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow on the string, that they may shoot secretly at the upright heart.
[Awlaki’s postings and internet sermons drew young Muslim men from around the world to jihad. 1]
“The death of Awlaki is a major blow to al-Qaeda’s most active operational affiliate. He took the lead in planning and directing efforts to murder innocent Americans ... and has repeatedly called on individuals in the United States and around the globe to kill innocent men, women and children.” 2
- Upon the wicked He will rain coals; fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup.
[Describes both the circumstances of Awlaki’s death and his eternal fate. So too is the fate of those who follow him.]
“... two Predator drones hovering above al-Awlaki’s convoy fired the Hellfire missiles which killed the terror leader.” 2
- Psalm 72:4, 6, 9, 12, 14 (Note: Rosh Hashanah occurred on September 29 this year, and so the Hebrew year changed from 5771 to 5772 on the day before the missile strike, bringing Psalm 72 into effect.)
- He will bring justice to the ... people, ... and break into pieces the oppressor.
[Awlaki and his fellow conspirators broken into pieces.]
- He will come down like rain upon the grass before mowing ...
[Missiles rained down on Awlaki the morning of September 30, 2011.]
- ... His enemies will lick the dust.
[Awlaki was an enemy of the God who is greater than all other gods.]
- Day Pattern for September 30, 2011 (Chapters 30 and 60 of appropriate books)
- Job 30:18, 19
- By great force my garment is disfigured ...
- ... and I have become like dust and ashes.
[Awlaki’s garment was disfigured; he was turned into powder.]
- Isaiah 30:8-16, 30, 33
8-11. [Describes the propagandist who writes lies and rebellion on a
tablet and speaks against the Holy One of Israel.]
12-14. [Those who despise the Holy One of Israel are again - “broken
16. ... therefore you shall flee! ... And you said ... “We will ride on
swift horses” - therefore those who pursue you will be swift!
[As Awlaki’s convoy sped through the Yemen desert, it was
pursued by swift missiles.]
30. The Lord will ... show ... the indignation of His anger and the
flame of a devouring fire ...
[Hellfire missile and fire.]
33. ... Yes, for the king it is prepared. ... Its pyre is fire with much
wood; the breath of the Lord like a stream of brimstone
[A streaming Hellfire missile dispatches the king of radical
- Isaiah 10:12, 14-16, 19, 20
[The enemies of Israel are the enemies of God. When Israel finally recognizes its Savior and Redeemer, the nation will be transformed and God Himself will be their everlasting light.]
- Jeremiah 30:2-24
[God has promised the land of Israel to the Jewish people as their inheritance. The enemies of Israel are the enemies of God; His wrath goes forth with fury like a violent whirlwind on those who oppose Him. Jihadi recruits should understand this and consider their intentions carefully.]
- Ezekiel 30:1-26
[Judgement falls on the enemies of Israel.]
- Luke 6:43, 45, 47-49 (Note: as luke has only 24 chapters, the 30th day of September is represented by chapter 6 in the book of Luke.)
[An evil man speaks forth evil words; he is rewarded accordingly.]
“Issuing English-language sermons on jihad, al-Awlaki drew Muslim recruits (to murderous acts).” 1
“(Awlaki) was ... fluent in English, well acquainted with western culture and with the discomfort
of young Muslims there. His numerous video sermons ... .” 1
“(Awlaki) repeatedly called on individuals ... to kill innocent men, women and children to advance a murderous agenda.” 2
- Anwar al-Awlaki sowed the seeds of his own destruction through his inflamatory writings and internet sermons. Those who heed his teachings will likely suffer along with him his eternal fate.
Jesus says in Luke 6 that those who heed His words are like the man who built a sturdy house on a rock foundation. Instead, those failing to heed Jesus’ words build their houses on the shifting sands; their ruin will be great. Words are powerful indeed. The words of Anwar al-Awlaki bring death; the words of Jesus Christ bring eternal life.
- U.S. - born cleric, propagandist killed; Associated Press; October 1, 2011
- Two U.S.-born Terrorists Killed in CIA-led Drone Strike; Jennifer Griffin; FoxNews.com; September 30, 2011
Click here to post comments >
Al-Qaeda's No. 2 Dead