H I S T O R Y P R O V E S G O D
AL-QAEDA’S NO. 2 DEAD 1
(posted: September 2011)
* All scripture references are from the New King James Version (NKJV) of the Bible, unless otherwise noted.
- “A drone operated by the CIA killed al-Qaeda’s second ranking operative ... further weakening a terrorism network shaken by the killing of Osama bin Laden. The official said a drone strike Monday (August 22, 2011) killed Atiyah al-Rahman who had taken over as al-Qaeda’s top operational planner.” 1
“After bin Laden was killed, al-Rahman became al-Qaeda’s No. 2 figure under Ayman al-Zawahiri ... Al-Rahman was killed in a U.S. missile strike ...” 1
“Rahman has been at the nerve center of Al-Qaeda’s global terrorist operations. ... He has become their CEO, the only person that al-Qaeda cannot afford to lose.” 2
“... Rahman was unique because he possessed both theological training and operational military experience. As a result he could both run operational and issue fatwas interpreting Islamic law, something not even Mr. Zawahiri is qualified to do.” 2
“Rahman was unknown to most Americans, but he gained considerable stature in Al-Qaeda as an explosives expert and Islamic scholar.” 3
Al-Rahman’s date of record is August 22, 2011
- Biblical Year pattern for August 22, 2011/Hebrew Year 5771 (Psalms 11, 111, 71)
- Psalm 11:2, 5, 6
- For look! The wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow on the string, that they may shoot secretly at the upright heart.
- The Lord tests the righteous, but the wicked and the one who loves violence, His soul hates.
- Upon the wicked He will rain coals; fire and brimstone and a burning wind shall be the portion of their cup.
- Psalm 111:10
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who do His commandments.
- Psalm 71:4, 10, 13
- Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
- For my enemies speak against me; and those who lie in wait for my life take counsel together.
- Let them be confounded and consumed who are adversaries of my life; let them be covered with reproach and dishonor who seek my hurt.
- Biblical Day Pattern for August 22, 2011 (chapters 22 and 52 of appropriate books)
- Job 22:20
- Surely our adversaries are cut down and the fire consumes their remnant.
- Ezekiel 22:4, 20-22, 31
- You have became guilty by the blood which you have shed... . You have caused your days to draw near and have come to the end of your years; therefore I have made you a reproach to all nations.
- As men gather silver, bronze, iron, lead and tin into the midst of a furnace, to blow fire on it, to melt it; so I will gather you in My anger and in My fury, and I will leave you there and melt you.
- Yes I will gather you and blow on You with the fire of My wrath, and you shall be melted in its midst.
- As silver is melted in the midst of a furnace, so shall you be melted in its midst; then you shall know that I, the Lord, have poured out My fury on you.
- ... I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads,” says the Lord God.
- Numbers 22:31, 32, 34
- Then the Lord opened Balaam’s eyes and he saw the Angel of the Lord standing in the way with His drawn sword in His hand; ...
- “... Behold, I have come out to stand against you because you way is perverse before Me.”
- And Balaam said to the Angel of the Lord, “I have sinned for I did not know You stood in the way against me. Now therefore, if it displeases You, I will turn back.
- The Bible passages linked by date and chapter number to al-Rahman’s death should strike terror in the hearts of terrorists since they describe not only their actions, but their fate. Those who plot evil and commit violence and terror are indeed found guilty by the blood they shed (Psalm 71:4, 10, 13; Psalm 11:2, 5, 6; Job 22:20; Ezekiel 22:4). Consequently, God’s fire will fall on them like rain in this life or the next (Psalm 11:6; Ezekiel 22:20-22, 31).
On August 22, 2011, God’s fire took the form of a Hellfire missile strike on al-Rahman and several of his fellow jihadis. According to the scriptures linked to their death, they will likely spend eternity melting in something akin to a smelter’s furnace (Ezekiel 22:4, 20-22, 31). While this is a far cry from the eternal wine, woman and song they were promised, they have no one to blame but themselves (Psalm 71:10, 13; Ezekiel 22:4, 31). Those who choose to follow in their path will also reap what they sow.
Wise holy warriors, on the other hand, can open their eyes and see that they are fighting against the Lord God Himself. It is He who blocks their path to jihadi paradise (Numbers 22:31, 32, 34). It is He who has the power to cast them into hell (Psalm 11:2, 5, 6; Ezekiel 22:20-22). Like the rest of us, they too can repent and turn from their wicked ways (Number 22:34), and proceed down a very different path.
This path is also stained with blood, but not the blood of suicide bombers, nor the blood of those they murder in the name of Islam. This path was stained two thousand years ago by the blood of the only One that counts, the only One with the power to save.
- But God demonstrates His own loved toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Much more then, having been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
Romans 5:8, 9
- Al-Qaeda’s No. 2 Dead, official says; August 28, 2011; New York Times
- Killing of Al-Qaeda’s No. 2 a hammer blow; August 28, 2011; The Christian Science Monitor
- Key Al Qaeda leader reported slain in Pakistan; August 28, 2011; Los Angeles Times
Click here to post comments >
Suicide Bombing Toll Tops 12,000